Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Big Reveal


Yesterday, I reenacted my role as guest photographer on TLC's Cover Shot. The final element of the episode, is revealing the photograph on a billboard in Times Square.

I could not be happier with how the final image came out. I believe that a photo shoot is a group effort and this was an extreme example. Everyone involved in the shoot went above and beyond. Eebie Zobitz, truly went from “super mom to supermodel”, Peter Butler did amazing hair, Charlie Green did flawless makeup, Kevin Lennox knew exactly how to mold Eebie into that bathing suit, Ché Graham did photoshop magic giving the image a Technicolor feel and Frederique did a great job guiding the whole ship. This was the first time I have had an image on a billboard and I think I was more excited than Eebie.

The billboard is located @51st street and Broadway and will be up until November 13th. If you should find yourself in the neighborhood definitely stop by.

No comments:

Blog Archive