Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The Cheese State


As a slightly less coordinated, shorter, 12 year old, complete with toupee inspired hair, my parents accompanied me to Madison Wisconsin to celebrate my sister’s graduation from college. It was great fun; I witnessed my first protest, saw the band of the moment STYX in the hotel lobby, sailed on the lake and ate cheese. I came home with a t-shirt and my sister came home with my awesome brother in-law Dave. 28 years later while touring the country on a job for AARP, I noticed things have not changed much, my sister still loves Dave and Wisconsin still loves cheese. Well maybe STYX is no longer the band of the moment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Blog Archive